Thursday, January 18, 2007

Stabbed To Soar

As I stood tall in my balcony, one of the highest places in our street, my heart was at its lowest point ever in my life. Yet another defeat, yet another damaged dream…..it was unbearable. My heart was “filled” with grief and my eyes with tears.

My anguish started to turn in to anger as I thought all about the defeats I have been through. Some body is working against me always I thought.


Somebody has always worked against me and spoiled my plan time and again.

As these thoughts saturated my mind I said to myself I will find him and put an end to him…..
So I started searching for that person……
Would he be my neighbor who always fights against me... ?
Would he be my friend who betrayed me…?
Would pastor who is always strict with his judgment against me... ?
Would it be my family members who knew all my plans and never encouraged me... ?
And the list went on……..but I couldn’t really figure out who it was…..
As I came back to my room, suddenly I found a person running out of my room…Since it was dark I couldn’t identify him….I began to run after him as he ran down the stair case down into the street. I caught hold of him after a desperate chase. He was masked.
Before unmasking him…I wondered who it was….
It was “ME MYSELF”……….Shocked???
Yes I myself was shocked.
Shocked as ever, I began to ask ME MY real SELF….
Are you the one who works on the mission of shattering my dreams??
Yes was the reply.
As light expels the darkness his ‘yes’ expelled my ignorance.

For the first time in my life I realized that My greatest plan of success can be destroyed by just one person ….’ME’…….I understood that nobody else can stop me from what I wanted to achieve except ME
I took a knife stabbed my greatest enemy ….MY SELF
Yes it was painful………..but never again it will…
He died and I began to “live really”………………………………………


Let Him Talk

7 Comments:

Blogger Nedu said...

You have explained a simple thing (that happens for all!) in an exciting way. Good Kingsly! Keep it up!

Nedumaran

3:02 AM  
Blogger Nedu said...

You have explained a simple thing (that happens for all!) in an exciting way. Good Kingsly! Keep it up!

Nedumaran

3:02 AM  
Blogger Nebeula said...

Hey, you write very well. All your thoughts are practical and very inspiring. God bless you!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Kingsly said...

Hai..
Thats one comment that motivates me to start writing again.
i STOPPED wrting as i thought no one read it...Your comment has helped me come back to the writing rythm again..Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting..

11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kings, the message you gave here is realistic one and very true related to "LIFe."

Great work. Keep it up!
Continue posting such informative messages.

Smiles~Hasini

3:39 AM  
Blogger Evelyn7766 said...

Should I say Wow or do I need applause your out of the box thinking. So often we seldom realize our conservative thinking is our biggest enemy. But once we confront our greatest fears we achieve the impossible. The description was so narrative that one could visual your conflicts with your innerself. Happen to stumble on your blog thorugh nebeula. Keep the rhythm going…

9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A simple but a Powerful message. It happens to everyone but most of us dont realize whoz stopping us from achieving things.
Simply superb. Keep rocking.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home