Thursday, January 04, 2007

Grip of Grace

Hi Folks! New Year Greetings!!!

Oops! Just completed a giant leap over the year 2006. Let me take a deep breathe. When I turn back and see the past year “Oh what a mess”. Last year I have went through lots of sufferings, lots and lots of pain, lots of missed opportunities, lots and lots of backslidings. It took all my strength to leap over all these sorrows and pains. Oh what a messed up year it had been. It took me 365 days to realize what a year is all about. When I look out the positive side of the year, I amazed of my greater abilities to handle the pressure and people.
“Oh how I have managed my personal works”
“Oh how I have managed my official works”
“Oh how I have managed my ministry works”
By thinking the above I thought to pat myself. To do so, I tried to lift my hands and pat myself. Oh no! I can’t move my hands!! What’s going on? I looked down and around, it seemed my hands were bonded. Suddenly some one said to look up and I did the same.
A hand wounded by nails holding and lifting my hands. I shouted “who is this?”
I heard a voice “its My GRIP OF GRACE son”……. and the voice continued “I will never leave you nor forsake you”
At that moment, I realized it not my achievements, experiences, knowledge, wealth, self, which helped me to leap the last year. It is His sufficient Grace that made it possible.
I shouted back in Joy “Lord! Your loving-kindness is better than life”

Its true friends! Years may come years may go! But His Grace is sufficient for us every day in this New Year!!! Have a blessed New Year.

Let Him Talk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home