Friday, November 10, 2006

Hey Father; Can I Be Your Son!!

May the Mercy Lord
Deserve the greeting on the start,

My life was started as a ray
And now am in a bay
Cooking your sites through the system tray;

You knew my heart
Although sins filled it a lart
And now to be eradicated as sort;

My thoughts wore a dark weather
Thy called me to be on your nether
Fly now as of a feather;

Half attached two decades was I giggling
Unproperly mannered I still mingling
But I;; clearly protected in the heart of my sibling;

Your name ever meant the same
Ever there is a drown in the fame
In the follower's life of game;

Haa.... the biggest Daddy
Thy praises continue as the countless paddy;

Your plus indicates the positive
Thy presence in the worli be lucrative;

Heavenly Father, hold the shortened hands of this child
Coz my holdings may not be
---------------------------power-throning; instead mild.....


"Hey EARTHED sins, seek the glory in name of 'THE FATHER'


- Srinivasn V.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home