Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year Wishes!!!

“Don’t ask what the Lord will do for you this new year but ask yourself what you will do for the Lord this new year” the pastor repeated his statement in a soft but stern voice. These were the words that sank deep inside my heart at this New Year service. As these soft words became stronger and stronger, I really didn’t know what the Lord wanted me to do for HIM. When I said lord I don’t know what to do for you, He gave me this verse“Come and listen to My counselI’ll share My heart with youAnd make you wise”Yes the Creator wants to share his heart with his creation. Do you know the Lord longs to share His heart with you? He looks for someone who can share His burden. He is not looking for your ability but your availability. This new year make a decision to sit at his feet and listen to him. As you listen to him sharing his heart, you become wise because he has become our wisdom.
“Come and Listen” says the Lord……will you respond to his longing call??

Let Him Talk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home